Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Out of home

I am always out of home. When I was in Cadet College, I was out of home for its rule. When I was in university, I was out of home for doing so many assignments with my group. And now where I am working, I still have to stay back office due to my workload. So I am the man out of home. I am the Ferari.

I am good for nothing. I cannot sing, cannot play guitar, and cannot impress people with the first look. But I am a good friend, a good listener, a person who can give a good company.

I was in India to attend an official conference. It was on marketing research and customer insight. There was a session on using blog to understand people as a new method of market research. It was so interesting that I suddenly decided to start my own blog here.

I know I will really be surprise if someone who really don’t know me start reading my blog and share thoughts. This is really a gift from the technology. By this I will close today. Please share your views and ideas.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger nalumoni said...

so, should we expect a second post from you sometime soon? =)

i hope so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home